- For crepes: 3 cups cashew nuts, soaked
- 1 1/2 cups water, more if necessary
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional）
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk
- For jam: 3 cups berries, any of your choice
- 1/2 cup date paste
- Heavenly cashew whipped cream: 1 cups cashew nuts, soaked
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salt, pinch
For crepes, Step 1
For the crepes, blend all ingredients, except for psyllium husk, in a blender until smooth. Add a little water if necessary to felicitate easy blending.
Add psyllium husk and blend for a few seconds.
Spread onto two non-stick sheets.
Score into 4 for large crapes or 9 for small.
Dehydrate at 105~115°F/41~46°C for about 8 hours or until dry on top.
Flip them onto the mesh screen and continue dehydrating until it is dry but still pliable.
For jam, Step 5
For the fresh berry jam, set aside 2 cups berry and process all the rest ingredients in the food processor.
Add 2 cups of berries and blend for a few seconds.
For whipped cream, Step 6
For heavenly cashew whippy cream, blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
To assemble, spoon the berry jam and a little cream onto one side of the crepe. Roll it. Pour the heavenly cashew whipped cream on top. Serve with extra berry jam on the side.