- Egg Whites: 8 large pieces of medium soft coconut meat from young coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon black salt
- 2 cups water
- Egg Yolks: 1 cup cashew nuts, soaked
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Irish moss paste
- Assembly: 2 bunches spinach, roughly chopped and tossed lightly with olive oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Step 1, Egg Whites
For egg whites, marinate the coconut meat in water with black salt overnight.
Step 2, Egg yolks
For egg yolks, blend all ingredients in the blender, except for the Irish moss paste, until smooth. Add a little more water if necessary to facilitate easy blending. Add Irish moss and blend. Refrigerate for a few hours to set.
Step 3, assemble
To assemble, place the spinach flatly on a plate and place the egg white on top of the spinach.
Scoop the egg yolk with a small ice cream scoop and place on top of the egg white. Garnish with a dash of olive oil and black pepper.