- 4 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup jackfruits or pineapples, small cubed
- 1 cup cucumbers small cubed
- 1 cup tomatoes, small cubed
- 2 tablespoons lecithin
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Curry oil: 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted if solid) or sesame oil
- 20 curry leaves (if unavailable, omit)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
First blend the curry oil ingredients.
Add the coconut milk, lecithin and salt and blend until smooth.
Transfer soup into a bowl and mix in the fruit and vegetables.