CANCELLATION POLICY for ACADEMY CLASSES AND TRAININGS
IF YOU CANCEL THE PARTICIPATION
Please note that there will be no refund or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in the event for any reason, the refund policy below will apply, with no exceptions. To protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Refunds apply as follows:
* Raw Chef Trainings and Masterclasses:
– More than 8 weeks before the start of the course: 100% refund less 10% handling fee.
– 4 to 8 weeks before the start of the course: 50% refund less 10% handling fee.
– Up to 4 weeks before the start of the course: no refund.
* 4-Day Intensives and Individual Cooking Classes:
– 1 week or more before the class: 100% refund less 10% handling fee.
– 6 days or less before the class: no refund.
IF WE CANCEL THE EVENT
In any circumstances, we reserve the right to adjust the program (i.e., replace a facilitator).
In the unlikely event that we must cancel the event due to illness, emergency, death, natural disaster or political upheaval, etc., alternate dates will be offered. Registrants unable to attend on the alternate dates will receive a full refund.
We cannot, however, compensate you for any incurred airfare, travel, or accommodation costs. To cover these risks, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
NOTE & TRAVEL INSURANCE
We accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur during the retreat. All students are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
Raw Chef Trainings and Masterclasses are limited to 16 students with all practical skill classes held in pairs or groups of 4 people. 4-day intensives and cooking classes are limited to 30 people.
Arrival Pickup & Visa info
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
We will all meet on the first Sunday at 5 pm at the Sayuri Healing Food Academy for our Opening Circle and Welcome Dinner. Please arrive on time!
Our Closing Circle will be on the last day, we will finish at around 6 pm. No classes on arrival day.
AIRPORT PICK UP
We recommend arranging your airport pick up with the accommodation that you will be staying at. There is also an official taxi stand right after the arrival gate at the airport. Below is our Friend Taxi Drivers list. Please contact them directly via email if you want them to pick you up.
Kadek: [email protected] (he also has a nice homestay in Hanuman Street)
Ketut (galang wijaya): [email protected] (he also offers amazing Balinese farm cooking classes)
Visitors from most countries do not require a visa if you are staying 30 days or less. If you think you might want to extend your stay beyond 30 days, you will need to purchase the Visa on Arrival directly at the airport or at the Indonesian embassy in your home country. It will cost around 30 USD and is required to apply for an extension. Immigration rules change here all the time, please check again on the Internet before you book your travel.
Closest to Sayuri Healing Food Café and Academy (our recommendation)
- DoReMi Ubud Guesthouse （www.doremiubudguesthouse.com ）$27~ / night (just around the corner from us, kind Japanese owner)
Contact: [email protected] (Yumi) + 62 852 5384 4849
- Hidden Garden Bamboo Villa (https://abnb.me/ouMLMjE4kM / http://urx2.nu/N0hj ) $60~ / night (just around the corner from us)
Contact: [email protected] +62 89672843885
- SenS Hotel & Spa（www.senshotelsresorts.com ） $70~ / night (right next to us)
In walking distance to Sayuri Healing Food Café and Academy and in budget price range:
- Desak Putu Putera Hidden
- Bali Sila Tebesaya Apartment
- Pondok Kutuh Guest Houses
- Desak Putu Putera Cottages
Following are a little further away (need motorbike/motorbike taxi)
Budge price range:
- Villa Mantra https://www.villamantrastudio.com/
- Runa Guesthouse http://www.booking.com/hotel/id/runa-guesthouse.html
- Pangkung House www.booking.com/Pangkung-House [email protected]
A little more expensive :